Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Heading to Peru

Hello Everyone!

I know it has been ForEvER since I have written...i apologize! Now I will be writing a lot more!
Today I will be finishing up all my packing and errands. Then tonight!....i will be heading to the airport to fly out to Peru! I so can't wait! My flight leaves MIA at 1:35am and then I arrive in Lima in the morning!

Prayer:
1-Safety
2-Spiritual Readiness
3-Open hearts of the people
4-That the Lord will be glorified and NoOne else!

I will update again when I get to Lima tomorrow! Mucho Amor (Alot of Love)!!!

-joshua-

4 comments:

Familia Castro said...

Hi Josh,
My english is very bad, but I would like to say to you that me and My family will prayer to the Lord use you so much!

Remember that He is your father and He will take care you in Peru.

That peaple need your presence and they need Jesus, and you are the instruments of God to their salvation.

God Bless you!
With our love

Tia Céa

laurendru said...

Josh!
I am so excited for you! even though selfishly, i rather have you here in graceville with me for the summer! I just want to remind you that i am praying for your trip (i wrote it in random places just incase i forget) God will do great things through you, just trust him with everything! He will defintely take care of you and the people their. I can't wait to hear about the trip, i'll keep up with you on your blog so i know more specific things to pray for throughout the summer :)

Have an AMAZING time!

.lauren.

Helen said...

Josh, I am so glad we were able to meet and talk. You look so good! I know the Peruvian people will enjoy and accept you the message you bring to them. They will give God glory, and you will come home so blessed! God is faithful! He is our rock and fortress. Lean on Him continuously!
I love YOU!
~Helen

TruthSeeker said...

Josue, Que Dios te multiplique. Estoy orgullosa de ti y estoy esperando nuestro encuentro en el Campo. Esta a tu Lado en todo momento.
Un abrazo para animarte,
tu amiga en Chicago
Allison Crino