Saturday, May 5, 2007

On the road again...

Hello Everyone! Hola a Todos!

Time in Lima so far has been good. I have been able to rest and fellowship with old and new friends before I head off to Pausa. Cindy and I were planning on leaving yesterday for Pausa, but we couldn't get tickets until Sunday, so we are leaving bright and early in the morning for our 24 odd hour bus ride (or more-please God no!)

While I have been here in Lima, I have had more of Mama Kathy's good home cooking, well...a carrot cake, but still!WOW...it was good:)
I have also been to the dentist. After talking with a friend I have made here last year (she is a dentist), i realized that I have not been to the dentist in two years or more. I figured it was about time for me to go. I am glad I went because my old fillings had cracked and she had to drill them out and put some new ones it. That was an interesting dential visit!

Well, tomorrow I am off to Pausa and I ask for your prayers as I travel 24 hours or more to my Peruvian home. Please pray for safety on those Peruvian mountain rodes and cliffs and for Cindy and I's health as we travel and continue traveling as we arrive.

I will send you an update as soon as I can once I arrive in Pausa!

I love you all and WOW! Thanks for all of your prayers...they are truly felt!

Until all have heard,
-joshua-

3 comments:

missionarybrittany said...

i definitely saved it from your Peru album on facebook... i didn't think you'd mind. i can't wait to see you!!!!!

Audra said...

oh Josh! have fun!

Familia Castro said...

hi Josh,
I'm so happy because you are ok,
and we are praying to God about you.
That god bless you!
kisses
Tia Céa