Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Stuck

Hello Everyone!

So...don't forget to read the blog below this one.

I also wanted to let you all know that my team and I are stuck in a village until Thursday. Upon arriving yesterday to Ayacucho City after a long and eventful overnight bus ride, we found out that a "Paro" was about to start. This word means "road strike". There has not been and wont be any form of vehicle movement until thursday morning. (they say) So, we are stuck in a (really nice) village until we can get out to continue research. God is so good because we can now write all of our reports and get them prepared to be printed once we arrive back in Lima.

Don't worry, although they are rioting, we are not in any form of danger. We just stay inside and write basically all day. And of course we go out to grab so food once in a while.

Please pray that everything will end smoothly and we will be able to get back on the road.

Thank you all for your prayers!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Josh-

About God and His curve ball...about 18 months ago I remember God specifically telling me I was about to get a curveball. I responded with, Really? Just one? Cause this feels like I'm getting about five or six in a row. And of course then I went to Peru.

I know you know, we serve a big God. And if you are supposed to stay, you will stay. And God will give you the grace to complete the task He finds you worthy of. And His provision will rise up to prove to you His faithfulness. You are in my prayers, brother.

I raised my money for 6 months in less than a month and was so thrilled for the opportunity to glorify Christ through faith and knowing that He was about to show me the impossible. I thank my God everytime I remember you. blessings hermano.