Monday, July 30, 2007

Done with Reports!

Hello Everyone!

PRAISE THE LORD THE REPORTS ARE DONE!! It was a long and tiring task to get all 28 reports done. In total, we wrote about 300 some pages. It was well worth it though. We enjoyed it, but we are glad that they are done. We finished yesterday right before Mike Weaver (IMB missionary) left for Atlanta for stateside assignment. He had to take them with him to promote adoptions. If anyone is interested in knowing more about the REAP South ministry and the part that I played in it this summer and last summer, send me an email at josuesarco7@hotmail.com. Now we are just hanging out in Lima before we all fly out. Keep praying for us. Re-adjustment back to the USA is always hard for me and we all 3 know that it is going to be hard for us and to leave each other also.

BIG PRAYER REQUEST!
Ok, so my mom is having partial historectomy surgery tomorrow and today she goes in for pre-op. Please pray for her and her health. Also, please pray for my grandmother (my moms mom). She is not doing well and no longer has control of her bodily functions. Also, pray for encouragement for all of my family during these times and with what has all passed.

Thank you all for your prayers! They are greatly appreciated. May the Lord bless you all!

PS. I will post one more time before I leave Peru on Thursday.

No comments: