Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Arrived in Nazca

Hello Everyone!

The past few days have been very amazing! Thank you all once again for your prayers for my grandmother. I really appreciate it!

My team and I went to the village I was in last year for a few days. We were close to it doing research and Jenna (one of my teammates) has been wanting to see how ministry is done after the research, vision trip, and a couple of years ministry in an area looks like. She wanted to see what the almost end result looked like. So we went and had a great time with Cindy and with the people in Pausa and the Paucar de Sarasara. We had a few american things from Cindy's "american closet". Yum Yum they were!

We left Pausa on Saturday after about 2 days there. We arrived back in ChaviƱa. This is the town we had begun research in. We finished it up that night and then we were off to Puquio on Sunday. We got to Puquio and found out the bus schedules for when we return to go to other villages and then we were off to Nasza. Wow...although it is really touristy here, I am loving the ice cream and some what american food! Thank you Jesus!

God Bless you all!

1 comment:

TruthSeeker said...

hua Keever!
Where are you????
I am in NASCA by myself and need your team ASAP for fellowship!
Love ya, bud
Allison

I am in HOSTAL ALEGRIA 2.
room 101